About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
I'm a Tri colour Sheltie puppy called Fizz, born on 16/05/09. Find out more about me by reading about all my adventures in my blog =)

Wednesday 21 April 2010

Beach and tricky t-day!

First of all, proofs that I does swimmings! I mentioned last time that I beed swimming in the river on a hot day, well here is a piccure of me all wet from swimmings.

I looks funny when I'm wet!



Anyway, I'm a bit late updating this but last week we wented to the beach! It beed a nice sunny day but a bit windy so my ears kept doing sillys. I didn't go swimming in the sea though, it be to rough and those waves just keep on chasing me. I chased my ball and stuffs instead though. I founded this star fish too!









Here's me showing Mum the way across the dunes. (The annoying smudge on the photos is probably from me nose-butting the camera lens!)







And here be what I think is a rather lame excuse for a tricky t-day. It be me doing tricks on the beach (well, on the grassy bit next to the beach), I already knew these tricks for a lonnng time but we're working of lots of new ones at the moment so hopefully next time it'll be a bit more interestings.






Also, look what arrived this week! I can just tell I'm going to have lots of fun with these. Doesn't I look happy?


4 comments:

  1. Hey Fizz! It's been such a long time!
    Glad you're doing so well, and we still love your video! The pictures are beautiful as well, what a nice countryside and beach!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Fizz! It's been such a long time!
    Glad you're doing so well, and we still love your video! The pictures are beautiful as well, what a nice countryside and beach!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Fizz! Hurray - fun tricky t-day video! I love seeing you do your tricks! And congratulations on getting some agility equipment - you do look very happy and I am sure you will have tons of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We guess you do like to swim. We don't like water at all. We rather stay nice and dry.

    Essex & Deacon

    ReplyDelete