About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
I'm a Tri colour Sheltie puppy called Fizz, born on 16/05/09. Find out more about me by reading about all my adventures in my blog =)

Sunday 24 January 2010

Hol-ee-day!

Hurro!

Tomorrow I be going on my hol-ee-days! We be going to a nice cottage near the beach and lots of nice walkies so we be back on friday with lots cool piccures hopefully.

We sorry that tricky t-day be delayed AGAIN! I hads a poorly tummy since thursday (Mum thinks I ate some deer poops on the walk I posted about) so Mum stopped all my treats and I just had small meals of fish and rice, so we not really done any trainings, apart from a few tunnels in the garden cos I has my tuggy as a reward for that. Anyway, hopefully after hol-ee-days we will be back to normal :-)

Woofs!
Fizz x

3 comments:

  1. Hi Fizz - Hope you feel better so you can enjoy your holiday!
    Your pals, Morgan & Maisise

    ReplyDelete